Monday, March 21, 2011

My experience



When I got married last year, I had a lot of difficulties with my husband. I couldn't understand his manners, it was very hard for me to be approval with him. Firstly, in our honeymoon, I wanted to travel for Malaysia, but he wanted to visit some cities in Saudi Arabia. He thought it was a good idea to save our money for Canada, because we will travel to Canada after 5 months of our weeding. At that time he thought with his mind, but I thought with my passionate. Secondly, when I talk with him about an important thing for me, I got frustrated then I cry. So, he gives me some solutions , but I usually disagree with him. I think my husband and I have different mind. I get angry quickly but he doesn't and I want anything at the moment, but for him it's ok postpone it
 I believe that men and women use different language. For example, women speak and listen faster than men. However, men speak in aloud voice. Men want to resolve their problems quickly without studying the situation. Women want to talking about their feeling and like to be in a group decision. I think men and women over the years will get use to each other.  

4 comments:

  1. I can understand about your feeling because I'm a woman. Most men try to solve their problems when they have problems. However, women want to share their problems. I think that it is problems between men and women forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if your husband see this post, I can't imagine that kk. I agree with you that women like talking about their feeling~.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Liked.This problem is common in many marriages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. I like your personal experience in your writing.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete