Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CRIME

A crime is an action that breaks the law. There are two kinds of crimes. The major crimes are very serious such as killing, theft and rape. The small crimes are less serious than major crimes; such as vandalism, shoplifiting and speeding.
Now, there are crimes on the internet . For example, credite card fraud, theft of information and indintity theft.


I think Calgary is asafe city.There are a lot of a very safe parts in Calgary and I see the police everywhere in Calgary to protect all people. On the other hand,  last week I saw two men fihting,so I was scared about that.

 My hometown is safer than Calgary, because there are many strong laws in my country that can protect me and my family.


When I want to protect myself :
# I live in asafe part of town.
# I never carry alot of money when I leave my house.
# I don't go out alone at night.
# I lock my doors.
# I train myself for self-defence.




I hope stop crimes in the world

2 comments:

  1. I think so too, safer in Calgary, but sometimes we'll see offender! so be careful!!! kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think minor crimes are more common here. Fortunately, we don't have a lot of serious crimes like murder or rape. I think the US is more dangerous.

    Corrections: "Now there are crimes on the internet, for example, credit card fraud, theft of information, and identity theft." "a safe city / a lot of money"

    ReplyDelete