Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Children's stories

Reading is a very good hobby, it  helps children, because a child spends time looking at good writing and proper spelling and grammar.
 When I was a child, I liked to read to books about princesses , such us Cinderella, Sally and  lady. All these story about pretty girls lived in bad life then their lives changed to the best.

When I was in elementary school, I loved hear stories than read it.
These story learned me a lot of things :
To be thank full and appreciate the life .
To be nice to people.
To have a good manner.
To be good person.
I like to read it with my sisters, because every week my father brought us new books and stories. We talked about the story and the characters.

Those  were the special and wonderful days for me. 

 

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice pictures .. I love to these stories about princess.. it's also educational :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all very good reasons for reading! I hope you're reading a lot in English now too.

    Corrections: "When I was in elementary school, I loved to hear stories rather than read them." "Those stories taught me a lot of things:..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too when I was child I like to read this stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol ya~ we learned the good manner or something ! I didn't remember that! good jab~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, we can learn a lot about life from books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too I like these stories so much especilly lady:)

    ReplyDelete