Thursday, November 25, 2010

Notting Hill

Notting Hill, romantic comedy story. I enjoyed watching this movie for many reasons, first: the love between Anna and William, how could they keep them love, and when Max helped his wife, because she was in a wheelchair. Second, the good friendship when William's friends help him to not lost Anna. 
Third, I like the beginning of the movie when Anna and William met each other and the end of it when they to got married.
My favorite actor in this movie is William, because he is:
Loyal : he didn't love another woman when Anna left him alone. He didn't change his mind
I didn't like two things in this movie:
Anna didn't  told William that , she had a boyfriend.  # When
# When Anna got angry with William and blamed him when the  photographers came to William's home.

This story remembered me of my friend she was married famous man in Saudi Arabia and her live changed for the best.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with this part: when Anna didn't told William that , she had a boyfriend. I don't like this part too..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave lots of good reasons for your opinions. I think William is a very patient character; in fact, I'm surprised he waited so long for Anna! Maybe he should have found another girlfriend.

    Corrections: "When Anna didn't tell William that she had a boyfriend." "The story reminded me of my friend who married a famous man in Saudi Arabia, and her life changed for the best."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you william is the best actor in this story and I didn't like when Anna got angry with William and blamed him when the photographers came to William's home.

    ):

    ReplyDelete