Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stomachache

I was sick two month ago, I ate in a bad restaurant in Calgary, and because of that I got a stomach. When I feel sick, I usually take medicine and vitamins  or natural herbs , and I take rest in my bed. Also, I drink vegetable soup. After that, if I don't  feel  comfortable, I go to the hospital and see a doctor .

My country has a very good hospital, but my mother's  family prefers to eat natural herbs such as anise, caraway, cinnamon, clove, cumin and dill. These are perfect to prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria.


I advise everyone to have in (her/his) home some pain relievers, cold tablets, cough syrup, ointment and a first aid kit.



5 comments:

  1. Those all sound like very good ideas. I think sometimes natural herbs are better than expensive medicine from the drugstore!

    Corrections: "Also, I eat vegetable soup." "My country has very good hospitals, but..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh too bad I hope that it will never happen to you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, natural herbs are good things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And me, I agree with you.
    the natural herbs are very good things...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should be becarfullu about out food .
    Eat at home . It's better

    ReplyDelete