Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Transportation

There are many kind for transportation to travel, such as air plane ,train, car and ship. In fact, I prefer traveling by air plane and car.
First of all, travelling along distance, I think we can't travel along distance without air plane. For example, when I want to travel from Asia to Canada I need to travel with airplane, because it is speed of access and comfortable.
I like the direct travelling because the transit travelling is time wasting and  exhausted.

Second, travelling a short distance, I like to travel by car because it is better than travel by another transportation.
Travel by cars are convenient and available, I feel a sense of beauty in a car when I listened to my favorite music and see the nature and building around me, on the other hand, somebody are afraid of car accidents .
In travelling by car there is some privacy for me because in train and bus sometime there is drunk people which is frightening.


4 comments:

  1. I really like driving up to the mountains, with the beautiful scenery and wide-open roads. However, it can be stressful to drive in Calgary! I prefer to take the C-Train to get around the city.

    Corrections: "For example, when I want to travel from Asia to Canada I need to travel by airplane, because it is quick and comfortable." "...; on the other hand, some people are afraid of car accidents."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to travel by planes or car too. because it's comfortable ,but there are somes problems like some accidents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Both planes and cars are the most comfortable.

    ReplyDelete